
It really has been so long since I have last updated this blog, so I am going to start over fresh and re-birth this blog. Guess I can throw out the excuse that I read about everyone on facebook and I update my running blog daily. sondrup.fastrunningblog.com mmmmk. I better post some fun pictures to get the attention of those that have read my blog in the past.
This is me running. I was running the Endurathon in San Antonio Texas. I took third place (for the women) in what I thought was one of the most challenging half marathons I have ever participated in. David also ran and took fourth overall. Sometimes I like racing in Texas because it is DRASTICALLY different than Utah racing. I mean, I place and often WIN races. Who would have thought? I just keep wondering where all of the fast runners are? I don't think I am all that fast, but I guess I am here.
David and I got married September 12, 2011. It was on a Monday in the Salt Lake Temple. We were the only ones to be married that day. :) It was just so perfect.


No comments:
Post a Comment