Friday, April 24, 2009

MaRaThOn TiMe

New Personal Record: 3:32:24!!! That sets me up for another qualification for the Boston Marathon.
Let me just tell you that Boston was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever had. Thousands of spectators line the streets cheering the runners on. There are mounds and mounds of people that run the race. That was probably the most organized race event I have ever been to. The race is 113 years old, I would hope they would have had in under wraps by now.
I will post a little later. Possibly with some photos.

5 comments:

Christina Olson said...

Great Job Becca!!! You never cease to amaze me. You're a great motivation to many people (especially me)!!

~Christina (Brooks) Olson

Cindi said...

Good job. I'm so happy for you!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

congrats on Boston. I was able to run it in 08.... loved it so much. I am thinking I need to follow your blog..

I can't believe you live in Vernal... what the H.... I totally think we would have been a perfect running partners... Darn it.

Megan said...

GOOD JOB! I'm right behind you...

Krystal Dooley said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I've only recently discovered the joys of running. I think it's awesome you're making those goals and reaching them!