Wow!!! How long has it been since the last time I blogged? I will update you on my life quickly.
I have a new job. Yes, I will be teaching dance once again at an elementary school. I am teaching in Vernal, Utah. I know, it is a little far from home, but the past few days haven't been so bad here.
The position is full time, and the school isn't as big as the last one I taught at (425 students, verses 1300). The grades are k-5, therefore I won't be dealing with 6th graders.
Today is the day I'm suppose to be putting paper on my walls to decorate. Yikes, my room doesn't look as cute as the ones I'm used to seeing. Teachers, I have to hand it to you, you have a lot of patience dealing with long pieces of butcher paper that move to places you don't want them going. AWWW. FRUSTRATION.
Satruday is yet another marathon that I have trained SERIOUSLY for. The past 16 weeks I have pushed speed and endurance, pulling some 50+ mile weeks. We'l l see if this is the race that will take me to Boston. My average half marathon paces have dropped, putting me at 1:41-1:42 finshes. (That is good)
Peace out for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good to hear things are going well with a full time job. We miss you here at Pony! (All that crop dusting:)
Hey girl good luck with the race. I just tagged you with the 5 go to my blog and copy the 5 and paste it to your blog and erase my answers, put yours and tag five others.
Becca!! I just found your blog! So fun! And it sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. Super active. I really admire you running marathons. I don't think I'd even be able to do it. That's great!
Becca!! I had no idea you were in Vernal and you run marathons!! That is amazing! Something I have always wanted to do, I just hate to run! So I have a problem! Tell your family HI for me!!
Becca! I love that you have started blogging again. It sounds like you have quite a nice job! Less than 500 students? I can't even imagine what that would be like.
Good luck on your upcoming marathons. I'm proud of you for working so hard and achieving your goals!
Love ya!
Post a Comment