May 30 is the last day of class, I am so excited! One of the plus sides of teaching will occur in only a few short days. Many have asked, "What will you do with your time?" I reply with a smile, "I'm not sure, but I guess I will figure it out." Hiking, swimming, and of course running will be where a lot of my time will be spent.
I am going to miss Pony Express and all of the friends I have made. The days of non-stop laughter with Mary, spastic children calling me Miss Rampton, and the smell of school lunch cooking in the room next door. And of course Mark, the ultimate crop-duster :).
The marathon was not as enjoyable as I planned, to say the least. I was on my planned schedule, and at mile 10 I decided I was finished. I walked and then ran, walked some more and felt really tired. I've never really witness the reality of a horrible race, but that day I did. Guess there's always another race. I did finish, only because I wanted the medal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm going to miss you. I hope we can still find ways to see each other after you leave the Pony for bigger and better things. I'm glad we'll still have the blog and facebook.
Thanks for getting me Arctic Circle the other day. You're the best!!!
Sorry about the race. At least you finished AND got the medal. :)
I'm going to miss you, too. You are so much fun to work with. You are a great choreographer. The dances in the musical were awesome. We are definitely going to miss you next year when we do a musical!
I will miss working with you and the little chats after school each day in the computer room. Keep on crop dusting!
Hey Becca! I hope you don't mind my commenting. I didn't know you were a teacher! I am glad to hear that you are still running. Good luck on the next race. This is Sarah Jones (Bingham) by the way...I am so glad to find you!
Hey Becca! I don't know if you remember me-this is Jen Harding (Sorensen now). So glad I stumbled across your blog! What you up to??
Hey you I didnt know you had a blog to!! Congrats on the race You amaze me with all you do!!!
Where are you? I can't afford to come to your restaurant to see you! What are you up to? Are you having a good summer? Do you have a job?
Miss ya!
Post a Comment