Officially I have 2 weeks until my next marathon, which is the Ogden Marathon. I am so pumped! I have been training with a local running group called locomotion. (runloco.com) They are fantastic! I love running with these folks because they are my parents age, or older. This boosts my confidence as I run in the front pack. Pretty lame? Yes. Well, if I ran with people my age I would get smoked, so I stick with those that are experienced runners. But I feel confident for my race. I have put in my long runs (22, 18, 13, 10 etc.), and I feel good.
I have about 20 days left of teaching and then I am let loose. So far my job hunt for next year isn't going so great. I keep crossing my fingers that the 'perfect' dance job will come along. We'll see. But summer is always an exciting time for me to relax and escape reality.
My sister will be on 'Good Things Utah' on June 18. She will be demonstrating her faux food making skills. Everyone please tune in for the show. She will also be at local open houses selling her product. Again, to take a peek at her products hit the Jenni B. link on my page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! Thanks for adding me to your blog! I didn't even know you had one!!!
I love when you update your blog! :) Good luck at your marathon!
Good luck with the marathon! You were always so determined so I am sure you will do amazing! Hope you are doing well!
You're going to do awesome in the marathon! And some school out there is going to be very lucky to have you- they just don't know it yet!
I can commiserate about the job hunt thing, but I keep telling myself that it's better to be picky and get a job that you really enjoy than just take what you can get. You'll do great in the marathon, what with all the training you've put in!
Hey Becca, I hope it's not blog stalkerish but I saw you on Natalie's blog and I just wanted to say "Hi." I'm totally impressed you run marathons, way cool. Good luck.
Post a Comment